Monday, August 06, 2012

Weekend Blog Maintenance

Monday, August 06, 2012

I will schedule a blog maintenance this weekend, August 11 to 12, to fix all the unwanted things on my blog. I may or may not change its design depending on the result of the template I'm tweaking.

I'm a bit frustrated with my design right now, because it looks cluttered and messy. Also, I just found out that my blog design is not compatible with every browser. So, as an IT student it is a big crime for me to commit. The sliding image, althought I loved it, it's a bit big for my liking. And lastly, I'll try to tone down the color, cause I'm guessing that some of the other visitors were turn off with the burst of colors and design.

So hopefully I can change it all without affecting my followers and my visitors.

Everything will resume on August 13, Monday   
So expect a better and cleaner look of Books For YA!.


Books for YA! © 2015