Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm satisfied and ready to go

Monday, September 10, 2012
Ta da!




This is the product of my weekend extreme blog makeover. Isn't it a beauty?

So, what I did is I picked a template which looks simple yet easy to customize. Then, I put a thumbnail image slider like the one in my old template, because people really like that feature in my blog. And lastly, I customized the sidebar title widget, blog post title and the menu.

I'm really satisfied with what I did(for now). I swear, I searched almost all the blog tutorials just to create this. I think, I learned more about CSS and HTML codes this past 2 days compared to my web development subject in college. No kidding!

I guess, I should do this more often.

Books For YA! is finally good to go,again. More tours, giveaways and book review coming soon so watch out for that!

Ciao!
Books for YA! © 2015