Monday, December 31, 2012

Say hello to 2013! :)

Monday, December 31, 2012


I started book blogging this year without a hint of how this whole thing work or how to write reviews. I just go with the flow, writing reviews one at a time and look where it got me now. I never really thought I would come this far. So before 2012 ends, I would like to say thank you to all of you who made this year fun and memorable for me 

To all my bloggy friends who never cease to amaze me, thank you for your encouragements and blogger tips and tricks. You're all awesome! :)

To all the authors who had given me the opportunity to read their books, thank you for trusting me and respecting my opinions. Keep on writing amazing stories! 

To all my readers and followers who keeps on reading and commenting on my posts and reviews, thank you so much! I will never get used to the feeling of giddiness whenever I see new follower on my blog. I just wanted you all to know that I really appreciate each and everyone of you.


I'm looking forward to a more awesome year with lots and lots of books with y'all! :)

Have a Prosperous New Year, everyone!

Books for YA! © 2015