Tuesday, September 30, 2014

2nd Author's Month Celebration 2014

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Last year, on September 1, 2013, I started a blog event called Author's Month Celebration where I interviewed and promoted authors for (more than) a month. It was a successful first blog event and I decided to do it annually.

I know this post might be a month late (due to a lot of reasons) but that's okay. I don't think it matters now what month this is going to be celebrated, the important thing here is that, we celebrate the authors and their amazing stories. Am I right? 

So this year I decided to make a change and focus only on the 2014 debut authors because I aspire to be in their place someday. I also change my interview questions to fit the event which is the debut author's journey to publication. I asked them about writing their debut book, about getting published, about being a first time author, and about the story behind their books. 

I've learned a lot from reading their answers and I hope you guys do too. This event will start tomorrow so visit my blog every weekday to check who I'm featuring and who knows, there might be a giveaway waiting for you. *wink, wink*

Books for YA! © 2015